Re: [Chicken-users] srfi-19

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] srfi-19
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 16:07:08 -0700

On Sep 2, 2009, at 1:50 PM, David N Murray wrote:

On Sep 2, Christian Kellermann scribed:

find a patch for the srfi-19 egg attached to this email. When applied
to the trunk of the chicken3 egg it will happily install on chicken
4. This has been sent to Kon for review, so don't consider this one
blessed by the original author. Maybe Kon will get around to commit
this soon.

Thanks Christian.

Is it possible to browse the eggs svn repository?  The egg I have for
srfi-19 doesn't match the patch. Also, in order to properly build this, I
need srfi-29 (apparently not converted yet since chicken-install can't
find it) and locale (which needs lookup-table which won't build because
it's missing some html files and conditions.import.so, and
'chicken-install conditions' doesn't find anything, either).

There shouldn't be any errors generated from missing ". html" files, however warnings are expected.

The posted "lookup-table" egg had a compile bug (fixed in Rel 1.9.1). (How I released with this I do not know.)

The "locale:1.3.1" egg has an explicit requirement for this version.

Thanks,
Dave