[Chicken-users] Hen mode for Emacs: macroexpand?

From: Jordan Cooper
Subject: [Chicken-users] Hen mode for Emacs: macroexpand?
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:14:51 -0600

Hi all, another bothersome question.

I'm currently using hen.el that comes with Chicken 4 for my scheme
development in Emacs (together with scheme-complete). I like it fine,
but one thing I rather miss from SLIME is the ability to expand the
macro at point.

This doesn't appear to be a feature of Hen (or I'm not seeing it?), so
I was wondering if I can get this functionality into Emacs from
somewhere.

Thanks!