Re: [Chicken-users] New to Scheme Macros

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] New to Scheme Macros
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:13:53 -0400

Jordan Cooper scripsit:

> Sorry if these are silly questions...

These questions are far from silly: giving accurate and complete answers
depends also on whether you are using Chicken 3 or Chicken 4, which
are very different in this respect.  Let me know which one, and I can
put together a reply.  (I tried to write a reply that would cover both,
but it got very complicated very fast.)

--
No,  John.  I want formats that are actually       John Cowan
useful, rather than over-featured megaliths that   http://www.ccil.org/~cowan