Re: [Chicken-users] Re: FFI with XQueryTree

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: FFI with XQueryTree
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 03:27:04 -0500

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:16 AM, Jim Ursetto <address@hidden> wrote:
> You can use locations for your other vars as well -- in this case it
> should work even for 64-bit values.

Urgh.  I read the header files. Window is typed as unsigned long on
32-bit systems and unsigned int on 64-bit systems (yuck!).  I would
use unsigned-integer as the Window type instead of unsigned-long,
then.  You can therefore go back to pointer-u32-ref when extracting
Window array elements, although I personally prefer the technique
above.