Re: [Chicken-users] Optimal C

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Optimal C
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 23:41:50 +0100

Hello,

if I recall correctly, there is a Scheme interpreter for the GNUstep project. But I forgot what it was called :-(

cu,
Thomas

On Feb 23, 2009 4:38 PM, "Tobia Conforto" <address@hidden> wrote:

Rick R wrote: > > Code must compile in XCode and be either C/C++/Obj-C. Garbage collection is mostly...

It would be useful to understand what "mostly" means.
Besides, I was under the impression that Obj-C had garbage collection.
If standard Obj-C is allowed, you may want to look for a dialect of Lisp that compiles to Obj-C code--or write yours!

felix winkelmann wrote: > > you will not find many functional languages that don't require GC

If any!
Rick, you could ask on comp.lang.functional if anybody knows of such a beast.

-Tobia