Re: [Chicken-users] Optimal C

From: Rick R
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Optimal C
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:27:50 -0500

This is exactly what I need. It's strange, I even googled for systems
level scheme and didn't come up with pre-scheme, but it seems to be
mentioned everywhere now that I search for it.

I'll work with the pre-scheme found in scheme48 source for now.
If I find it sub-par, I might come bug Ivan for features in chicken
pre-scheme :)