[Chicken-users] Another easyffi problem

From: William Ramsay
Subject: [Chicken-users] Another easyffi problem
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:17:30 -0500

Now I have another problem with easyffi. The screen comes up correctly, but the program fails with
callbacks.

The old version (and the examples still on the web) used:

/* the ___callback marker is needed, because gtk_main() may
  (*and* will) call Scheme callbacks. */
___callback void gtk_main()/;
/

But this now fails in compile because ___callback is no longer valid. If you take it out the code still works until
you hit a callback.   Then you get the following:

        callback invoked in non-safe context - execution terminated

Again, I'm missing something that's changed.
Bill