Re: [Chicken-users] Problem with amb - or nice bug?

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problem with amb - or nice bug?
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:27:19 -0500

Brown Dragon scripsit:

> I am planning to learn syntax-rules soon. I did some initial reading
> when I started but it was a bit confusing so I decided to put it off
> till I had a better handle on things.

JRM's Syntax-rules Primer For The Mildly Eccentric is your friend when
it comes to syntax-rules.  Just keep reading till it stops making sense,
then put it down.  You probably know all you need to know at that point.
When you run into roadblocks, pick it up again and reread from the
beginning; you may or may not get further this time than last time.
Myself, I've never needed to make it all the way to the end, nor have
I ever needed to use any more powerful kind of macro.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~hipster/lib/scheme/gauche/define-syntax-primer.txt

--
The Imperials are decadent, 300 pound   John Cowan <address@hidden>
free-range chickens (except they have   http://www.ccil.org/~cowan