[Chicken-users] Scheme workshop survey

From: Marc Feeley
Subject: [Chicken-users] Scheme workshop survey
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:04:54 -0400

The Scheme workshop has been held every year since 2000 (http://www.schemeworkshop.org/ ). It is one of the main venues where the Scheme community can come together to discuss the Scheme programming language. Traditionally the workshop is co-located with the ICFP conference (the only exception is in 2003 when it was held in Boston).

The Scheme workshop steering committee (http://www.schemeworkshop.org/sc.html ) which oversees the organization of the workshop is searching for ways to increase the level of participation from the Scheme community. For this reason we are conducting a survey to determine at what location and time the next workshop should be held. One important issue is whether we should continue co-location with the ICFP conference.

Please take a few minutes of your time to complete the online survey at the following URL (before the deadline of midnight friday October 31):

   http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/sw/survey

Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Marc Feeley
for the Scheme workshop steering committee

P.S. My apologies if you get this message multiple times.