Re: [Chicken-users] do we need a wiki branch?

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] do we need a wiki branch?
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:00:26 +0900

The URLs for wiki egg documentation are currently of the form:

    http://chicken.wiki.br/eggname

In order to follow the egg repository layout, these URLs need to
become:

    http://chicken.wiki.br/eggs/3/eggname
    http://chicken.wiki.br/eggs/4/eggname

This requires a change to the post-commit script, so that when it
updates the Eggs Unlimited N page, it uses the latter form of URL. If
we leave the documentation for release 3 on the top wiki level, then I
think this will lead to confusion.

   -Ivan