Re: [Chicken-users] tinyclos and the repl

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] tinyclos and the repl
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:57:51 +0200

Rene Sansman wrote:

[...]
Chicken has worked wonderfully for me so far, but now I have run into
a problem I don't know how to solve. I want to use tinyclos from the
repl, but it does not work. I can use it from compiled code or from
the interpreter, but not from a repl that I start from a compiled
scheme file.
[...]

Hello,

the REPL started from your program doesn't have access to the same macros as the compiled source. There are at least two possible solutions to this problem: You can explicitly load the tinyclos support macros at runtime or you can instruct the compiler to retain all macros for runtime using a (declare (run-time-macros)) form.

cu,
Thomas