Fwd: [Chicken-users] Soundex

From: Kyle R. Burton
Subject: Fwd: [Chicken-users] Soundex
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:45:00 -0400

Whoops, failed to CC the list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kyle R. Burton <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Soundex
To: felix winkelmann <address@hidden>

> chicken-setup slib should work ok. The problem with slib is that
> it is inherentliy unsuited to work with batch-compilers. You can use it with
> the interpreter, though.

Hrm...I'd rather have something that works in both contexts.  As may others?

> Well, why don't you make eggs from the stuff? I'd be delighted
> to add it to the repository and can give you commit rights, if
> you like.

I'd be delighted to.  If we want that to happen sooner rather than
later, I'll request some hand holding.  If you can wait on my free
time (er, uh) then it'll take significantly longer.  The hand holding
could be as simple as: go here, read this, do these steps, email the
list w/questions.

Thanks for some incredible software!

Best Regards,

Kyle R. Burton