Re: [Chicken-users] Newbie installing eggs on windows

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Newbie installing eggs on windows
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:59:30 +0200

On 22. April 2008 13:48:49 +0200 Wietse Jacobs <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]
 I can't find those libraries in openssl/lib/mingw (or anywhere in
 openssl). What I do have is:

   libeay32.a
   libeay32.def
   ssleay32.a
   ssleay32.def

 Should I be looking somewhere else?
[...]

Hello,

if the package you downloaded is really a modern version of OpenSSL and not an old distribution of SSLeay I suppose that only the names of the libraries are different. You could try to copy libeay32.a to mingw/lib/libcrypto.a and ssleay32.a to mingw/lib/libssl.a or adapt the linker flags in the .setup file of the openssl egg and try if it works...

cu,
Thomas