Re: [Chicken-users] hart and syntax-case won't play nice. :(

From: Tobia Conforto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] hart and syntax-case won't play nice. :(
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:22:06 +0100

Robin Lee Powell wrote:
Kon Lovett wrote:
hart uses low-level macros only.

I'm afraid that means very little to me. Are you saying that all things that use low-level macros die when you load syntax-case?

I'd like to understand this too, even if the hart problem is solved another way.

I'm a define-macro user, for now, probably because I come from CL. I'm just now starting to read up on hygienic macros and I still don't fully understand the role of syntax-case (the egg) and what do macros have to do with module systems.

Is there a wiki page with an introduction to macros in Chicken (and eggs)?

Tobia