[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:11:30 -0800
Is there a macrolet (CL style old school lexically scoped macro) for chicken?
I need to define macro that captures some of the lexical variables and
I cannot use let-syntax because
- riaxpander currenlty requires case-insensible mode, and that mode
breaks a few eggs that I'm using (e.g. ssax)
- riaxpander doesn't yet support #!optional , #!key, etc. which i used
a lot in my code.
- there are quite a few bugs in syntactic-closures
- I'm a CL->scheme convert so I'm not quite familiar with the scheme macros :-)
Thanks in advance.
Re: [Chicken-users] macrolet, Alex Shinn, 2008/03/09
- [Chicken-users] macrolet,
Lui Fungsin <=