Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 04:31:02 -0800

Sorry, that previous mail was so eager to go out —it couldn't wait, oh
no, it was too good for that— that it managed to escape before I could
finish it.

So, the support for the new tags will be added by extending the
chicken.scm extension used by the stream-wiki code.  This extension
currently defines the support for the <chickenegg> tag.  I believe
this extension is already loaded by the post-commit code; if it isn't,
all we'll have to do is make sure it gets loaded.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/