Re: [Chicken-users] Re: YADT: yet another documentation thread

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: YADT: yet another documentation thread
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:40:47 -0500

Mark Fredrickson scripsit:

> Rexx (I never discovered if this was a real language or just a
> teaching tool at my school.

Very real.  At one time it was the only scripting-style language
supported on OS/2, and it still exists in several forms, one of which
(NetRexx) runs on the Java VM.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REXX .

--
John Cowan    address@hidden    http://ccil.org/~cowan
Nobody expects the RESTifarian Inquisition!  Our chief weapon is