Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:35:47 +0900

  The problem is that the .html files generated from the wiki files
are not present in the repository. So any scripts that traverse the
egg directories and do stuff with the eggs would not have the
_rendered_ documentation accessible. For example, I want to be able to
run a script that builds Debian packages for each egg that has a
debian subdirectory. So that script either needs to be able to run the
wiki->html script that is used to create the egg, or the generated
.html file needs to reside somewhere in the repository.

   -Ivan