Re: [Chicken-users] wiki spam merging issue

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] wiki spam merging issue
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 02:30:28 -0800

> This makes sense.  However, since spam is apparently bypassing authorization
> --the index page can't be edited anonymously--and also logging, I was
> concerned
> there is a more critical underlying problem.   It might even affect more than
> the index page.

I have upgraded the version of Svnwiki in Galinha and will try to keep
an eye on it.  It's strange that on conflicts it is not managing to
revert the index file out of conflicts.  I suspect there may be a bug
in the underlying svn libraries.  We'll see what happens now.

If you see any other problems with the wiki, please bring them to my
atention.

Thanks.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/