Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:59:56 -0800 (PST)

We don't have license limitations on gentoo, but I still have to
specify what license each package is under... since we're on the
subject, exactly what version of the LGPL are 'awk' and 'make' under?

for make, whatever version of lgpl was active in 2002, like it says on the
webpage (or would say on plt's site, id imagine).  ditteaux for awk.
for loop, v2, like it says on the wiki page.

-elf