Re: [Chicken-users] proposed change to http-client

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] proposed change to http-client
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:21:44 +0900

At Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:05:45 -0800 (PST),
Elf wrote:
> oh, i added a utility procedure to take care of those sorts of cases.  if
> youre reusing a connect, you can now do
>   (http:request-attribute-add! reqobj attribname val) , which will either
> add the attrib if its not there or change the previous val in place (no
> header reordering) if it already exists.

Yeah, I found it useful. I've been using a similar util procedure
in my local code.

> i was saying that i thought it should always lose connection, but graham
> pointed out that i was incorrect.  theres a separate issue of 1.0 being
> default
> though.

OK, since I need partial support for HTTP/1.1,
plase do either the followings:

a) modify http:POST so that "Connection: close" is added
   only if the req is string.
b) modify http:POST and http:GET so that they never