[Chicken-users] mpi egg

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: [Chicken-users] mpi egg
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:47:43 +0900

Hi all,

   I have created a Chicken wrapper for the point-to-point and group
communication routines of the MPI standard. The Scheme interface is
based on that of the Ocaml MPI library and it supports sending and
receiving numbers, blobs, and all the SRFI-4 types. The documentation
is available here:

http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/mpi.html

I have tested the egg on a dual-core x86 Debian system, and on an SGI
Altix cluster (Suse Linux, x86_64 CPU architecture), with Open MPI
1.2.4, and I will very much appreciate reports of testing it on other
architectures and different implementations of MPI.

   -Ivan