Re: [Chicken-users] What release to package?

From: Magnus Therning
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] What release to package?
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:27:50 +0000

On 1/4/08, Ivan Raikov <address@hidden> wrote:

  I think that a 64-bit package would be very useful. If possible,
please modify the Debian package scripts that are in the Chicken
repository, as a way to minimize the amount of different unofficial
Debian packages for Chicken that are floating around.

I used the source package without modifications, so it's merely another build of the same unofficial package.

/M