Re: [Chicken-users] emacs editing mode for chicken ?

From: Joshua Griffith
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] emacs editing mode for chicken ?
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:10:39 -0600

Is it possible to use hen to perform top-level symbol autocompletion?
I've gotten scheme-complete to work with quack very well, but I've
never gotten hen-mode to work properly.  Can someone provide a snippet
from their .emacs configuration showing how to setup sexpr/region
evaluation and symbol autocompletion using hen?  Also, how does one
view the csi buffer that hen uses?

Thanks,

Josh