Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Sqlite3 Egg Installation Error

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Sqlite3 Egg Installation Error
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 22:47:27 -0500

When I had sqlite3 in a weird path, I used to pass this information to
chicken-setup directly:  e.g.

chicken-setup -c "-I$HOME/local/include" -c "-L$HOME/local/lib" sqlite3

At other times, I built chicken itself with these -I and -L flags, so
they would automatically be used by chicken-setup.

As Thomas noted, the sqlite3 version included with OS X in /usr/lib is
ancient version 3.1.3.  I just build it from source and install in
/usr/local/lib now.