Re: sql.egg 1.2 doesn't show up (Re: [Chicken-users] sql.egg: incompatib

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: sql.egg 1.2 doesn't show up (Re: [Chicken-users] sql.egg: incompatible change)
Date: 27 Aug 2007 22:58:28 -0300

Hi Hans,

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 01:16:32 +0200 Hans Bulfone <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 05:55:58PM -0300, Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:
>
> > Problem an error occurred when the uploader script run.  I've run it
> > manually some minutes ago to upload sql 1.2.
> >
> > The uploader log is at
> > http://chicken.wiki.br/chicken-projects/post-commit.log.  It's
> > documented at http://chicken.wiki.br/periodic-tasks.
>
> thank you! i've added a link to periodic-tasks from the eggs
> tutorial page.

Nice.  Thanks!

> at which time does the egg upload occur?

In 6h intervals.

> btw. the salmonella-report and salmonella.log links on periodic-tasks
> do not work.

Yeah, it was because chicken from svn head was not working ok.
Zbigniew has fixed it, so tomorrow we'll probably have the reports
back.

> but the atom feeds are very nice, i didn't know about them... a very good
> idea!
> sadly, firefox doesn't show the content of the summary or content tags when
> i add it as live bookmark.
> perhaps the OK / NOT OK could be added to the title?
> or is there some firefox option to show the summary that i missed?

I use a firefox extension called sage (http://sage.mozdev.org) and it
shows the contents.  There's something wrong with the feeds that make
them show as not updated, although they are.  I'll try to find a
solution for this issue.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Best wishes,
Mario