[Chicken-users] Scheme-themed cloth badges?

From: Alaric Snell-Pym
Subject: [Chicken-users] Scheme-themed cloth badges?
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:11:54 +0100

Just out of interest, is anybody interested in cloth badges with a
lambda in parens?

http://www.snell-pym.org.uk/archives/2007/06/12/cloth-badges/

If we can find homes for a hundred of them, they'd be something like
85 UK pence each plus shipping.

I'd not thought I'd be able to drum up enough interest, but somebody
suggested they'd like a couple, and I realised I'd not considered
that people might want more than one, which can make a big difference
to the numbers!

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym