Re: [Chicken-users] preferred gui library

From: minh thu
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] preferred gui library
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:12:30 +0200

Brandon wrote :

"Lightweight" can be a valid design choice.  I'm just pointing out the
strategic consequences of fixating on that.  I mean, let's face it,
people intoned all those ideas and desires some months ago and nothing
has come of it.

Hehe, only because I'm damn slow ... but I'm still on it (I mean the
opengl only stuff).
It needs lot of cleaning and documentation before I can speak of it...

(I'm still reading the list from time to time but I've no more
permanent access to the internet and, unfortunatly, I'm slow at what I
want to do with chicken)

Cheers,
thu