Re: [Chicken-users] Noob question: (re)compile FFI-accessing code within

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Noob question: (re)compile FFI-accessing code within REPL
Date: 02 Jul 2007 08:12:01 -0300

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your feedback (about eggs, Windows stuff and Chicken in
general).

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:12:03 +0000 Martin Percossi <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've played around with a few eggs, such as csv, readline, man,
> openal, octave -- and I'm very impressed with the fact that they
> Just Work.

Keep in mind that the documentation used by the man egg is old, from
when we had the texinfo manual (IIRC, Chicken version was 2.49).  (I'm
gonna add a warning about this to the man egg page.)

> All in all, I'm very satisfied with Chicken, and will continue to use
> chicken for my scheme programming on Unix.

Welcome aboard! :-)

Best wishes,
Mario