Re: [Chicken-users] Noob question: (re)compile FFI-accessing code within

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Noob question: (re)compile FFI-accessing code within REPL
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:36:43 -0400

On 6/28/07, Graham Fawcett <address@hidden> wrote:
* (define (my-printf . args) ($ printf args)) in your compiled code

Oops, sorry, that won't work as written. It should have been something
like (apply ($ printf) args) but you cannot do that. The one-argument
"cheat" would be

(define (my-printf arg) ($ printf arg))

This wasn't central to my message, so I won't spend more time on it --
just wanted to point out the broken code.

Graham