Re: [Chicken-users] Strange sqlite3 egg error

From: Alex Queiroz
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Strange sqlite3 egg error
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:12:41 -0300

Hallo,

On 6/25/07, Thomas Christian Chust <address@hidden> wrote:

yes, there is a problem passing #f to sqlite3:exec. The problem is (at
least implicitly) documented and I have (at least twice) described it on
this list ;-)

    Sorry for not looking at the archives, and thanks for taking the
time to explain it thoroughly once again.

As adding the method to your own code instead of the sqlite3 egg only
costs you about five lines of code but offers more flexibility, I think
my design decision was right -- but I'm open for suggestions of a more
clever solution which automatically does the right thing in many cases.

    I know next to nothing about tinyclos at this point, so I guess
I'll just use "". :-)

-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/