Re: [Chicken-users] GCC warnings

From: Shawn W.
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] GCC warnings
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:55:14 -0700

On Jun 14, 2007, at 12:41 AM, felix winkelmann wrote:

Did you change the CFLAGS?
How did you configure/build chicken?

I've discovered that gcc will give different warnings on different CPUs, and even different OSes on the same type of platform, even when using the same version of the compiler. Usually warnings that I would expect to get on all platforms using the same compiler version, not things that pop up in code that does things like assuming a 32- bit environment being compiled on 64-bit.

--
Shawn W.
address@hidden