Re: [Chicken-users] a file system using Chicken

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] a file system using Chicken
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:34:47 +0900

  Okay, that's reasonable. I was under the impression that the fuse
API is relatively fixed, now that it has been included in the Linux
kernel, and Debian stable actually includes a somewhat recent version
(2.5.something, I think), but if you feel that the dust hasn't settled
yet, I can wait or use your sources whenever I feel the urge to write
filesystems in Scheme. Though it should be noted that there are fuse
bindings for Haskell, OCaml, Java, Python, Perl, and shell script (!),
so everyone's favorite Scheme environment must not fall behind ;-)

  -Ivan