Re: [Chicken-users] Choosing chicken

From: Shawn W.
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Choosing chicken
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 13:33:31 -0700

On Jun 2, 2007, at 10:34 AM, Joerg F. Wittenberger wrote:

I like scheme a lot. It's one of my two favorite programming
languages for things that don't force me to use a specific language.

Me too.  Out of curiosity: what's the other language for you?

ocaml. I like strongly-typed lexically scoped functional languages. Wether I use one that's dynamically or statically typed depends on my mood when starting something and what I'm trying to do.

--
Shawn W.
address@hidden