Re: [Chicken-users] Gtk with easyFFI

From: William Ramsay
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Gtk with easyFFI
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 06:57:24 -0400

I got gtk from my normal Gentoo distribution, so I assume it's not the
development version.  Even if it was it still does not explain the
assertion failures that work.    Since I will ultimately be running
this from a blackbox menu I'll never see the messages, so it really
makes no difference.

Thanks for looking into it.

Bill

PS.  Do you know anything about a Gtk egg?   Apparently it's being worked
       on.   I could probably help with testing.