Re: [Chicken-users] syntax-case modules questions

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] syntax-case modules questions
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:54:45 +0200

On 5/28/07, Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden> wrote:

What about Scheme 48's module system? FWICT, it supports batch
compilation (there is a compiler for s48 packages at [0]). It's also
pretty nice otherwise; you can read about it on the CSW[1] or in the
"Nearly complete manual" [2].

Yes, I've heard this several times. But digging through the S48 sources
as left me with the opinion that the portability of the internal macro-expansion
and module code in S48 is largely exaggerated.