Re: [Chicken-users] calling all Vista users

From: Brandon Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] calling all Vista users
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:14:23 -0400

Can you please add yourself to http://trac.callcc.org so we can track this issue?  Please make your report at ticket http://trac.callcc.org/ticket/183 .  You need to use the *SETTINGS* menu option to register, so that Trac doesn't think you're spam.

Please also give the output of "csc -version"

If there are any other Vista users out there, please also let me know.

Cheers,
Brandon