Re: [Chicken-users] R6RS

From: Sunnan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] R6RS
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:02:40 +0200

On 5/18/07, Michael McDermott <address@hidden> wrote:
Ubiquitous Unicode support

I tend to look at requiring Unicode support as analogous to requiring
the full numeric tower -- really important for some applications, and
I have no beef with Chicken's solutions to both of these problems.

Library/module system

If and only if that standard library/module system takes off, I'll
finally try to write portable Scheme. In the past I've resigned to
just always writing implementation specific code (that could, with
some effort, be ported).