Re: [Chicken-users] is Mac OS X build working in Darcs?

From: Brandon Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] is Mac OS X build working in Darcs?
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:23:23 -0400

On 5/17/07, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:

On May 17, 2007, at 1:08 PM, Brandon Van Every wrote:

On 5/17/07, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:

I am having core dumps & 'undefined variable |?????|' from chicken
components. However, this is not a "stock" build. I am removing the
selections I made w/ ccmake to see what is causing the havoc.

Please build from a pristine Darcs directory, no running of previous Autoconf or CMake in-directory.  Please also build out-of-directory.  This is just to ensure that you're not tripping over something left in your directory.

Did all of the above.

Dang.  If you still have problems with a "stock" build then we'll need to CC: you on the ticket.
http://trac.callcc.org/ticket/106

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every