[Chicken-users] New eggs: digraph, graph-dfs, graph-bfs, graph-scc, grap

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: [Chicken-users] New eggs: digraph, graph-dfs, graph-bfs, graph-scc, graph-cycles
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:39:32 +0900

Hi all,

   I have created several eggs that together comprise an alternative
to the rgraph egg. I believe my implementation is somewhat more
modular and as a consequence provides a simpler interface. I have also
included an implementation of BFS, which was lacking in rgraph when I
checked last.

The eggs are:

 * digraph: directed graph based on adjacency list representation
   (requires dyn-vector)
   http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/digraph.html

 * graph-dfs: depth-first search
   http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/graph-dfs.html

 * graph-bfs: breadth-first search
   http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/graph-bfs.html

 * graph-scc: computes the strongly-connected components of a graph
   http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/graph-scc.html

 * graph-cycles: enumerates the simple cycles in a graph
   (requires graph-scc)
   http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/graph-cycles.html

--
"whois awk?" sed grep.