Re: [Chicken-users] Ann: url egg 3.0

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Ann: url egg 3.0
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 13:11:49 -0700

On May 7, 2007, at 12:01 AM, Daishi Kato wrote:

Sorry for the delay.
I've been away from Chicken.

How about this?
1) copy url.scm -> uri.scm and remove url-compatible code.
2) make a wrapper code as a new url.scm that (use uri) and add
url-compatible code.
3) document url.scm deprecated, and remove it later (4.0 release?)

Yeah, that is what should have been done. Still possible w/o much impact. I probably will not be performing such an action for a while though (too much on my plate). But a good idea. (Hint)

1) As above.

2) Redo uri (& coerce) HTML doc as wiki doc.

Daishi
<snip>