[Chicken-users] Re: hart.egg

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: hart.egg
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 06:31:50 -0500

Hi Hans,

On 3/6/07, Hans Bulfone <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 07:08:38PM -0500, Graham Fawcett wrote:
thank you for the quick update!

You're welcome!

> I ended up just adding (use hart-support) into hart.scm. This seems to
> address the problem in the interpreter and compiler both.

yes, works fine for me.

except that i'm getting this message while compiling hart :)

Warning: declarations are ignored in interpreted code
(##core#declare (quote (export hart-parse hart-html-escape
hart-vector-for-each*)))

Odd; it's not happening for me here (Version 2.514 -
linux-unix-gnu-x86). I'll try on 2.6 later.

how about a (begin: ...) form?
that would also be useful for if: if the branches
contain more than one html tag (of course, as you pointed out,
one could also just use let: )

OK, I've added (begin: ...). BTW, one of these days I plan to add a
(define-hart-keyword) procedure so you can write application-specific
keyword forms.

I've also modified the parser and macros to accept multiple
expressions. So you can now write:

(hart (raw: "<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC .....\n")
     (html (body ...)))

as you suggested. Please update from svn and let me know how it works for you.

Thanks again,
Graham