Re: [Chicken-users] easyffi include path

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] easyffi include path
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 07:53:02 +0100

On 3/6/07, Carlos Pita <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have added a macro (foreign-include-path) to easyffi. The new version
> (1.5) should be available now.

Thank you Felix! How should I get this patched version? I have tried doing a
chicken-setup from svn repo but the macro isn't included. Indeed, the
version of easyffi in the repo is still 1.4. Am I missing something?

It's available by downloading via chicken-setup. I'll commit the new
version in a few minutes.

Btw, what is the recommended way to do "bulk"-bindings now: easyffi or swig?

SWIG is much more powerful, but for simple interfaces, easyffi might be
easier to use. It really depends on what you are more familiar with.