Re: [Chicken-users] Experimental Chicken LiveCD

From: Joshua Griffith
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Experimental Chicken LiveCD
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 03:48:21 -0600

Here's an image more appropriate for a desktop background:
http://www.joshuagriffith.com/chicken/chicken-desktop.png

Sorry for the delay, but given the polygon count, it took awhile...

-Josh

On 14 Feb 2007 22:08:05 -0200, Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Joshua,

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:03:30 -0600 "Joshua Griffith" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Let me know if you want me to make any changes or to render a higher
> resolution version of the ``weird 3d chicken'' to better fit a desktop
> aspect ratio :)

If you could make a figure to be properly displayed at the aspect
ratio corresponding to, say, 1024x768, that would be great.  The
chicken looks a bit fat when rescaled. :-)

Best wishes,
Mario