Re: [Chicken-users] cross-platform gui toolkit

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] cross-platform gui toolkit
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:04:46 +0100

On 2/6/07, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:

I do like Cells, but I am unsure if Tilton is still working on Cello.
It seems dormant. A TinyCLOS Cells extension would be nice (so would
ContextL but Cells might be more generally useful).

I've never grokked cells. It's hard to figure out the facts from Tilton's
lingo... Is there some documentation available?

Any use in following PLT's MrEd, MrLib & Framework for Scheme GUI
bindings?

It uses an old hacked version of wxWidgets. I'd prefer to stay away from
that.