Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling a file into both .dll and .o

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling a file into both .dll and .o
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:55:01 -0500

Ian Oversby scripsit:

> In addition, I would like to be able to load the library into csi and
> test it interactively.
> Unfortunately, with the unit declaration at the top, it doesn't seem to
> compile
> correctly with the -dynamic -dll flags.  Is there some way I can get the
> same file to
> compile both dynamically and statically?

See
http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8080/Non%20standard%20macros%20and%20special%20forms#define-extension
 .

Alternatively, have your outer library include your inner one:
this provides the advantages of block compilation.

--
John Cowan    http://ccil.org/~cowan    address@hidden
Economists were put on this planet to make astrologers look good.