Re: [Chicken-users] provided? features

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] provided? features
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 06:55:48 +0100

On 11/23/06, Carlos Pita <address@hidden> wrote:
Despite what the manual says:

[procedure] (provided? ID ...)
Returns #t if the extension with the IDs ID ... are currently loaded, or
#f otherwise. **Works also for feature-ids.**

provided? doesn't seem to work for feature ids:

#;5> (register-feature! 'feat)
#;6> (features)
(feat: syntax-rules: syntax-case: hygienic-macros: match: csi: ...)
#;7> (provided? 'feat)
#f

I'm not sure whether this is a bug, a documentation error or a
misunderstanding of mine.

The error is mine. To test for feature id's use "feature?".
I'll fix the documentation, sorry for that.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp