Re: [Chicken-users] stack traces

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] stack traces
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:36:56 +0100

On 11/21/06, Dan <address@hidden> wrote:
> But I simply don't grok psyntax well enough to
> integrate it's

Ah, sorry about bugging you then, this must have been
on the list before... At the same time, I think what
you wrote is more of a statement about the overly
complex psyntax implementation than about any
particular Scheme implementor :)

Well, psyntax is good, don't get me wrong. It's a feast
of Scheme programming and packs incredible power
in relatively few lines of code. But it does a complex job,
and thus it is complex code.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp