Re: [Chicken-users] eliminate the Chicken Windows binary distribution?

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] eliminate the Chicken Windows binary distribution?
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 13:59:57 +0900

Hi,

I guess it's still useful to keep the Windows binary distribution,
even if the installation path is fixed. Obviously, it should be noted
that the distribution is not intended to be real use, but just to try
Chicken to see how useful it is.
In that sense, the Windows binary distribution does not have to be
the latest release.

Just my two cents,
Daishi