Re: [Chicken-users] development snapshot available (2.429)

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] development snapshot available (2.429)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:08:07 +0200

On 9/6/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:
felix winkelmann wrote:
> Hello!
>

> A tarball of the current development system is available here:
>
> http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/chicken-2.429.tar.gz
>
> (The tarball iteslef has been generated with CMake and should be
> usable as usual).

Drat, you're so quick.  I mean to update INSTALL-CMake.txt before this.
It doesn't talk about tarballs, only pulling from Darcs.  I'm a bit
tired right now; I will redraft it tomorrow.  Perhaps you could put up a
new tarball after I do that.  I call that "pulling a Microsoft," when
you just silently slip things into stuff  you've already released.  ;-)
Caught them doing that with the Managed DirectX stuff more than once.

Oh, the tarball doesn't build with CMake anyway (autogen.sh missing,
see the other mail I sent you). But people desperate for a new version
might have use for this.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp